2013/09/29 - version 0.5.1¶
- new intermediary release. See https://github.com/benoitc/gaffer/compare/0.4.4…0.5.0 for a detailled changelog.
2012/12/20 - version 0.4.4¶
- improve Events dispatching
- add support for multiple channel in a process
- add ping handler for monitoring
- some fixes in the http api
2012/11/02 - version 0.4.3¶
- process os environment now inherits from the gafferd environment
- fix autorestart feature: now handled asynchronously which allows us to still handle “stop command when a process fails”
2012/11/01 - version 0.4.2¶
- fix os_env option
2012/10/29 - version 0.4.0¶
- add environent variables support in the gafferd setting file.
- add a plugin system to easily extend Gafferd using HTML sites or gaffer applications in Python
2012/10/18 - version 0.3.1¶
- add environment variables substitution in the process command line and arguments.
2012/10/18 - version 0.3.0¶
- add the Gaffer command line tool: load, unload your procfile applications to gaffer, scale them up and down. Or just use it as a procfile manager just like foreman .
- add gafferctl commands/watch command to watch a node activity remotely.
- add priority feature: now processes can be launch in order
- add the possibility to manipulate groups of processes
- add the possibility to set the default endpoint in gafferd from the command line
--vvoptions to gafferd to have a verbose output.
- add an eventsource client in the framework to manipulate gaffer streams.
Manager.start_processesmethod. Start all processes.
- add console_output application to the framework
- add new global Gaffer events to the manager: spawn, reap, stop_pid, exit.
- fix shutdown
- fix heartbeat
2012/10/15 - version 0.2.0¶
- add Webhooks: post to an url when a gaffer event is triggered
- add graceful shutdown. kill processes after a graceful time
- add commands/load_process command
- code refactoring: make the code simpler
2012/10/12 - version 0.1.0¶